Why is a Customer Care program important?
Since every day you count on your AIDC device to keep your business running, a Customer Care Program provides the finest care and attention for your devices with a cost-effective plan and budget.
Why do you NEED it?
Your device is a crucial part of your AIDC system. That is why a Customer Care Program offers a maintenance and service program designed to keep your AIDC device in a proper working condition. You will be satisfied knowing our highly trained technicians are servicing your device and using all the original spare parts.
- Maintenance Contract Program is given preferred PRIORITY
- Response within 24 hours
- Flexible Customer Care Program
- Maximise Customer Satisfaction
- Long Term Partnerships
- Enhance Customer’s Profitability
- Certified Technician
- Unlimited Support
- FREE users’ training
- On-site routine visits
- Back-up unit provided
- Trade-in Program is available
- FREE of charge On-Call service
- Privilege Pricings for all Spare Parts
Our Customer Care Program:
MAINTENANCE AND SERVICE CONTRACT
Maintenance and Service Contract is an agreement that takes care of your assets. No hassle and quick service at a fixed price.
- Maintenance and Service with Preventive Maintenance to protect and prevent your devices against accidental damage.
- Zebra One Care Program Supported directly by Zebra for you that requires fast and accurate solutions in handling your Zebra’s device with full comprehensive coverage. Provides option of multiple years of repair coverage, with protection that begins from the date of purchase.
- Honeywell Repair Service (HRS) is directly supported by Honeywell for the service and sparepart coverage.
- Ease of Service from Datalogic is an Extended Warranty program supported by Datalogic.
For further inquiries, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org