The long-awaited potential of consistent and reliable RFID is here and within reach. Robust gains without the pains. Leverage Zebra’s decades of expertise, design thinking and software development to achieve maximum RAIN RFID efficiency, while minimizing the pains of multi-vendor solutions. Unlike other players, Zebra gives you the industry’s broadest, field-proven RFID portfolio for unmatched accuracy and interoperability. Connect it all and create a platform that elevates every system, device, tag and worker.
Gain the edge and efficiency you need with the RFD40 UHF RFID Sleds. Designed for use as a dedicated lightweight solution in the Retail, Hospitality, and Healthcare Industries, users spend less time on cycle-counting with its industry-best 1300+ tag reads per second, improved ergonomics, increased battery capacity, and uncompromising durability. In addition, the product can be flexibly supported by a variety of compatible OS and wired/wireless connection.
Detailed Product Information:
- Fastest Read Rate: 1300+ Tag reads per second
- Durable Specs: Ability to withstand multiple 5 ft./1.5 m drops to concrete
- OS Support and Connectivity: Android, Windows, and iOS
- Capability to support Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.3, NFC tap-to-pair
- Quick-Release, PowerPrecision+ Li-Ion 7000 mAh Battery
- State-of-the-art sled that connects to current and future Zebra mobile computers through eConnexTM (Direct Connection) or Bluetooth® 5.3* (Wireless Connection) capability
- Industry-first Wi-Fi 6 enables easy over-the-air (OTA) device management.
- Dimensions: 15.1 cm H x 8.4 cm W x 16.65 cm L (~541 grammes for sled with battery)
Product 2 - Zebra - MC3390xR
The MC3390 RFID Series is Zebra’s latest family of integrated UHF/RAIN RFID readers, building on our proven legacy of leading RFID read performance with a future-ready Android mobility platform and a coloured display screen. Alongside its fast charging capabilities/long lasting battery, UHF/RAIN RFID - 2D imager data capture, and Android 14 compatibility, the MC3390xR is built for for standard-range data capture of RFID tags and barcodes for bulk inventory in retail/hospitality, healthcare, transportation, or warehousing/supply chain. The product is also able to support long-range data capture in light industrial, warehousing/supply chain, and manufacturing applications.Through its lightweight and compact design, it’s able to withstand multiple 5 ft./1.5 m drops to concrete over the entire operating temperature range or 1,000 1.6 ft./0.5 m tumbles.
Detailed Product Information:
- Display 4.0 inch capacitive; WVGA; color
- Data Capture UHF/RAIN RFID, 2D imager
- PowerPrecision+ Li-Ion 7000 mAh with fast charging support
- Multiple 5 ft./1.5 m drops to concrete over the entire operating temperature range, 1,000 1.6 ft./0.5 m tumbles
- OS Support: Android 11; upgradeable to Android 14
- Dimensions: 164 mm H x 96 mm W x 271 mm L (27.1 oz./769g with hand strap)